Wednesday, February 23, 2022

The Jacquemus Le Bambino Bag Just Got Bigger.

Jacquemus Le Bambino


Three and a half years ago, the tiniest bag the handbag world had ever seen appeared on the scene, and it caused quite a stir. The bag that has become synonymous with the handbag world was introduced by the then-experimental French label Jacquemus. Despite its agita-inducing size, the Le Chiquito ended up in the hands of some of our time's most famous handbag collectors (think Selena Gomez, Emily Ratajkowski, Dua Lipa, Kendall Jenner, and more).

The label best known for its tiny bag is no longer indie, and both its RTW and accessories are in high demand season after season. The brand designer, Simon Porte Jacquemus, is known for its experimental ideology and knack for playing with outlandish proportions, but he also makes sleek and functional carryalls—you know, those that will work for the more practical fashionistas among us.

Because of their undeniable it factor and unique shapes, I've had my eye on some of Jacquemus' more usable bags for a few seasons now. I was primarily interested in the Le Grand Chiquito, though I must admit that each time I return to the bag, I have difficulty pulling the trigger. I like Jacquemus bags because of the "if you know, you know" factor, and I like that the bags have a more streetwear aesthetic, which goes well with my wardrobe. I keep coming back to Jacquemus bags, and adding one to my collection this year is on my to-do list.

Introducing the Jacquemus Le Bambinou

Introducing the Jacquemus Le Bambinou - PurseBlog:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fendi's Fall 2022 Bags Include Both Old and New Icons

  Silvia Venturini Fendi, Kim Jones, and the House of Fendi are unstoppable these days. Season after season, the brand has delivered stunn...